Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tie me up and...a retrospective


remember when You tied me up before
i left on a trip and went out the door?
oh how You played with my mind
as my arms and legs were in a bind
locked to the bed, unable to move
oh my i recall You getting in the groove

You played me like a fiddle, Your way
it wasn't at night but the middle of day
You used some toys to make You cum
including the ball and dildo for some
You used the vibes within Your reach
to stimulate Your clit, sweet as a peach

But You used my mouth for many an O
and played with my penis, as You know
but didn't let me cum, not on that day
even when i begged and asked if i may
Your enjoyment was obvious in each eye
You relished the control over Your guy

i think back about that wonderful time
and wish for more of feeling sublime
god You looked great dressed in black
and made sure not to give me any slack
i loved it and miss it and want some more
after all for Your pleasure is what i'm here for

No comments: