Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My submission


My submission to You, is total and complete
there's nothing i won't do, starting with Your feet
i'll lick them and suck as a start to show
that i'm Yours to command until You let go
then i'll massage them with cream, do it right
for an hour or more what a beautiful sight

My submission to You, is what i'm here for
it's what i enjoy, and hope You ask for more
than You have in the past, that is my hope
in my dreams You make good use of a rope
to tie me up while You use me and tease
to satisfy Your needs, to do as You please

My submission to You, is my objective and goal
it makes me so happy, to be under Your control
when i think of You, being demanding and stern
it does make me hard, and the fire inside burn
as i do the tasks set forth by Your voice
i love it so much when You leave me no choice

My submission to You, signified by the key
that You keep hidden, and use so infrequently
is a reminder each day, so i sit and ponder
with a faraway look that is way off yonder
as i contemplate ways to make You see
how much more i can do to make You happy

My submission to You, i want You to use
to the nth degree, there's nothing to lose
You're my Goddess and Queen, wrapped into one
and You deserve to relax, and Your will to be done
when Your work's done, at the end of the day
let me cater to You, i'll do whatever You say

No comments: