Saturday, December 03, 2005

Pushing all the right buttons



You push all the right buttons, sending me a pic
while in a meeting of things i Love to lick
distracting my attention, my mind on You
as it should be at all times, and what i should do
driving me wild, showing what i was missing
i'd much rather be there, caressing and kissing

i got off of work as quick as i could
with hopes of grandeur, Your body so good
ready for me to service Your needs
to please You my darling with sexual deeds
oh how i wanted to hear Your moans
as i kissed and i licked erogenous zones

As we have time to ourselves together
to do whatever we want with lace or leather
the choices are Yours, and i just want to please
to satisfy You, as You taunt and You tease
oh how i love when You show me Your buns
as You endeavor to enjoy pushing all the right buttons

No comments: