Sunday, December 25, 2005

On Christmas Day


On this Christmas Day, i have so much to thank
You, my Lady, the number one in rank
of all the people on this earth that i know
it's You who matters the most and i'll show
how much i love Thee, as i promise to You
to do whatever it is You want me to

i'm so lucky in love, You are the tops
and only for You, my love never stops
Your presence in my life, i do cherish
without You i'm sure, that i would perish
that's why i shall do whatever You say
starting right now on this Christmas Day

i'll clean the clothes, and do all the dishes
make Your dreams come true, all of Your wishes
to let You relax, as You've earned and deserve
for it's You that i do wish to cater to and serve
on this Christmas Day, and all days hence
for You my Lady of such prominence

You're a Goddess to me, and the time has come
for You to take advantage of where i'm coming from
Your power, Your beauty, is beyond compare
so quick now hurry, not a moment to spare
starting right now my present to You
on this Christmas Day, what can i do?

No comments: