Saturday, December 31, 2005

It's the eve of a New Year


As another Year, it bites the dust
after Your body i still do lust
You're sexy as ever, i want You now
I'll want You forever, and i do vow
i'm Yours to use, it's so perfectly clear
You're my soul mate, at the end of the year

It's been that way, right from the start
You have all of me, including my heart
our souls together, are the perfect pair
i dream of us together, our bodies bare
between the silky sheets of our king-sized bed
with You sitting on Your throne that is my head

As i look back, on the year gone by
i thank my stars, that i am Your guy
an eventful year, where You agreed to lock
my genitals up tight, no access to my cock
it's a dream come true, for me my Dear
and i hope for more, for all the new year

It keeps me beholden, to You my Queen
and is a reminder all day, as it is seen
when i go to the bathroom, where i must sit
to pee if i want to, and so You have writ
as You hold the lone key, to my release
and hopefully provides Your mind with peace

So as we say good-bye to another
year on this earth with eachother
i want You to know, i love You more
on this year's last day, than ever before
You're my Queen and Goddess, this is so true
on this eve of the day when the year becomes new

No comments: