Friday, December 23, 2005

It's Your Birthday!!



It's Your Birthday darling, and my message for You
is that You're loved and cherished and adored too
You deserve all the best, for You're something special
Your beauty overwhelms, and Your body celestial
my hopes for You are that i can accomplish
making Your dreams comes true, and every wish
No matter how big or how insignificant
i desire to please You, in every predicament

Whatever it may be, i'm up to the task
the pleasure is Yours, all You need do is ask
and i'll be there with bells on my toes
awaiting instructions, to address Your woes
let me pamper Your body, Your mind and soul
no task is too menial, i'll play any role
as long as it brings a smile to Your face
by Your side, i'm there, i know my place

As You contemplate Dear, another year gone
remember my Goddess, You are second to none
Your gorgeous as ever, Your beauty comes through
Both inside and out, it's obvious and true
and to top it off, You're smart as a whip
and i value most, our best friendship
You have ALL of my heart, and Your sons' too
and on this day, a happy birthday to You!

No comments: