Thursday, December 15, 2005

The missing Piece


Had trouble sleeping, tossing and turning
my desire for You, it sure is burning
my love for You, it shall never cease
without You here, i'm missing a piece

Of my heart and my soul, so alone
it just doesn't cut it on the telephone
the miles between us, it just isn't right
as i tossed and turned, through the night

i wanted to rub Your feet before i lay
my head on the pillow, and do as You say
i'd hoped for a chance, to show how much
i could please with my tongue and my touch

The piece that is missing is You my dear
i want to be closer, i want You right here
next to my side, to cuddle and hold
to warm You if needed if feeling cold

You are my lover, my wife, my friend
i want You to feel the love that i send
through this poem, so simple, so true
without You, i'm empty, and feeling blue

No comments: