Friday, December 30, 2005

Making me hard




It was the simplest of things, You asked of me
to do an errand for You and by decree
to buy You some bras, for You to wear
so i went right to it, because i care
as soon as i hung up, despite the guard
my thoughts of You were making me hard

i just love it when, You use Your power
to control me from above in Your ivory tower
where i have placed You in my own mind
and if You continue, i think that You'll find
You'll be happier each day for playing this card
and all along You'll be making me hard

So please do it more, that is what i ask
for You to relax, and assign me a task
no matter how big, no matter how small
all You need do is place just one phone call
and tell me what to do, and it won't retard
our relationship at all while making me hard

No comments: