Thursday, December 29, 2005

Your throne


oh please use Your throne and feel the wonder
of my tongue as it wanders from down under
Your clit as it searches for the perfect spot
as You sit on my face to get You wet and hot
as i spread Your lips, and lick up the juices
oh i want it so bad, and offer no excuses

Sit on my face and feel like the Queen
and best Goddess, that i've ever seen
in all of Your glory, there is no other
to compare to You, go ahead and smother
my face with Your puss, that tastes so sweet
so You'll feel good, and turn up the heat

Use my face as Your throne, sit right there
tie up my hands, i'll consider it fair
for You have earned the right to have fun
let me kiss and suck Your left and right bun
as You move as You wish, to feel Your best
As my Queen, i'll lick and suck with great zest

Your throne is my face, there for You to play
on my back on the bed, there i do lay
for You to use for comfort and joy
please use me as Your orgasm toy
let the juices flow, as You reach the height
of orgasms galore, please do it tonight!

No comments: