Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Desperate to taste


It's been quite awhile, seems such a waste
since You've allowed me to venture to taste
Your sweet lips where the juices do flow
oh please let me go on my knees down low
between Your thighs, where it tastes so sweet
i'm so desperate and need to turn up Your heat

i just want to make You feel so good
if You say i may, and if i could
take Your clit between my two lips
so i may feel the shake of Your hips
as You orgasm, and reach the height
of pleasure for You, please let me tonight

oh i beg of You, to allow me to dare
to lick Your sweetness and hear You declare
"oh that feels so good, don't stop, keep going"
as i suck and i lick up all the juices flowing
out of Your pussy that i'm desperate to taste
as i remain locked up tight and still chaste

i'm so desperate for You to sit on my face
where You'll be able to set You own pace
to expose me to this thing they call queening
where my face is Your throne and has meaning
as a show of Your power, down below Your waist
that i do worship, and am desperate to taste!

No comments: