Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Why Milking?


To answer Your question, late last night
After You milked me again, as is Your right
Why it is such a turn on instead of an "O"
It's because by denying, anticipation does grow
It's been said the mind is the most powerful drug
And the longer You keep me locked up tight and snug
In the cage You put on, with the key You control
Drives me crazy with lust for which I give You my soul

And I know when You milk me, it'll extend for a time
Before You decide to free me to feel orgasm sublime
And though I look forward to shooting my load
It is most enjoyable to be in this tease mode
As you tease me with not knowing if or when
You'll remove the cage, and the lock You'll open
The mind games You play, the power You hold
Oh how i love it!, it's worth more than gold!

It's been two weeks now that i've been locked by Your key
And don't know when You'll use it we'll just have to see
As You keep me on edge, Your power on display
My thoughts are on You, all the night and the day
My hunger for You it grows leaps and bounds
To the point where it overwhelms and astounds
That i could feel such love and desire
By milking me, You do stoke that fire!

By the way did You know, when the milking's done
My cock will stay hard for You to have some fun?
As long as You get all the juice out
i can't cum, of that there is no doubt
So You could use it as Your personal toy
Making me use it in any way You'd enjoy
Sliding in and out for hours and hours on end
Bring You to orgasm, and be Your best friend

No comments: