Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Reasons why



I adore You, my Love, let me tell You why
You are more beautiful then a butterfly
and i don't just mean Your looks, beyond belief
but also your soul which has provided relief
During hard times in the past years gone by
for so many people including this guy

Your heart it is golden, and is in the right place
And Your smile is so bright and lights up your face
Your touch is electric, and it turns me on
or soothes when it needs to, and i wouldn't con
the truth it is told in the lines up above
and are some of the reasons, it's You i love

i'm not sure that there is enough room and time
on this blog for me today to express how sublime
You are as a person, a lover, and wife
and what a difference You've made in my life
Made all my dreams come true, no matter how hard
they were to attain, You always played the right card

Your body is my temple where i can adore
the Goddess You are, and what I'm here for
to please You and pamper and make You feel right
as I follow the curves with my tongue in the night
Your taste is so sweet, just like a candy
each night You allow me is just fine and dandy

Your eyes are like pools that reflect the moon
my brown-eyed girl, surely makes me swoon
when i see the love that shines through them
for me and the kids like a glistening gem
Or when they show they're afilled with ire
when i've not obeyed, i need to quell that fire

You're smart as a whip, and successful to boot
and are so beautiful in Your birthday suit
still to this day You're shapely and sexy bod
turns me on like a light switch, a lightening rod
that draws me to You, as i hope that You say
to kiss You and lick You each and every day

I could go on forever about Your attributes
about how happy i am that we've planted roots
and married eachother on this road we call life
and how proud i am to call You my wife
but back to work now, i really must go
and hope that I've told what You already know

No comments: