Sunday, November 27, 2005

Desperation rises...


I'm getting desperate as You keep the key hid away
and am more than willing to do anything You say
In order to feel the touch of Your fingers so sweet
surrounding my member or between Your two feet

You've kept me locked inside the cage for awhile
Kept me on edge with great flair and a style
That's all Your own and is Your right to do
and hope You'll continue to let me please You

For there's no greater pleasure on this earth
for me that I've found since my day of birth
Than to hear You moan as I rub or I kiss
Your feet or Your back nor Your clit will I miss

Whatever Your desire or feelings that night
As I lay down next to the most beautiful sight
of my Lady, so sexy, so demanding, so pure
I'll honor Your request, You are my soul mate for sure

As my desperation reaches these new heights
Never encountered before, never seen these sights
for which I've dreamt for quite awhile now
it's everything I'd hope for, and now I do vow

To be the man at Your feet, ready to please
Awaiting instructions on bended bare knees
With privates locked up, awaiting Your cue
Hoping You'll decide to let me please You

In some new way that I've not done before
something You've wanted right down to Your core
Whatever the request, no questions to ask
Consider it done, in the pleasure You may bask

And when the job is all but complete
I'll hope You can find, You're not too beat
to tease or unlock and to set me free
from my cage to see how hard You make me!

Not necessarily to finish, and allow me to cum
but to raise to new levels, and to make me so numb
from my head to my toe, as my desperation rises
and I wonder what other plans and surprises

You have in store as You make me wait
For You to decide, and on which future date
You'll allow me to cum, when You think I've earned
and no longer feel that I should be spurned

The choice is Yours, Yours alone to make
and all that I do, is for Your sake
and I would rather not have it any other way
Than to do only for You as You say I may

No comments: