Saturday, November 26, 2005

May I?


Now that You're allowing me to worship Your feet
Each night before bed, Your toes I do so greet
With cream awaiting, it makes my heart warm
May I do more? And if so, in what form?

Last night You let me massage Your sexy bod
Tell me what else You need with a wink, a nod
And I'll do it gladly, my heart filled with joy
May I please? I promise to be a good boy

My only aim is to please You without any end
Pamper You and cater, Your body I will tend
To bring You pleasure, as You've never felt before
Exfoliate Your skin to clean every pore?

I'm there, and it's done, all You need do is ask
I will raise up and accomplish each and every task
and hope for a smile and that You're satisfied
May I please forever remain by Your side?

To have and to hold, to do as You please
I love You my Darling, when You do tease
The feel of Your touch, the promise to set free
To unlock with Your key...eventually

But only when Your ready, and do think I've earned
And You've taught me and I've listened well and learned
To do as You say and followed to the letter
May I please? I promise to do it all better

Whether it be a pedicure, or to draw You a bath
To satisfy You, I'll take the road or any such path
Necessary to please my most beautiful Wife
And to relieve Her of all of life's strife

Let me please You my Dear by doing the dishes
the laundry, the cleaning, feeding the fishes
May I? Can I? I get on my knees
Before You, my Darking, holder of my keys

No comments: