Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Creed

Ever since the weekend, I’ve been living a dream
With a Lady so beautiful, it surely does seem
She’s my fantasy come true, couldn’t ask for more
Although I can’t wait to see what else is in store

As She surprises me with new things She does
And has become the woman that She once was
To make me happy, elated, excited to see
Her walk through the door, her sights set on me

You see, this Lady, no other can compare
She is so sexy and hot, especially when bare
But Her beauty runs deep, right into Her soul
To pamper Her body is my sole aim and goal

I’ll massage Her feet until the cows they come home
And rub up Her legs, with lotion, oil, or foam
Whatever She wants, it’s what’s on my menu
For her to choose, the time, place and venue

I’ll shout from above, and tell all who can hear
My Lady’s a Queen, is that perfectly clear?
Her touch is like magic, turns my heart upside down
There’s no other for me in any village or town

She’s my soul mate I’ve found, that I thought was lost
Oh my heart is a beating, I’ll pay whatever the cost
For Her love and desire for me, is all that I need
To make me happy and content, that is my creed

No comments: