Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Dream

Just woke from a dream so exciting
God You were gorgeous, so inviting
Dressed in black lingerie, a gleam in Your eye
A more beuatiful woman there's not, that's no lie

You strutted around, told me to get undressed
What You were up to I never would have guessed
You snickered as I did, laughed at my hard-on
Said I won't be coming, not with that guard on

Demanded I lay down with arms and legs spread
Then You tied them up tight, then a nod of Your head
Yes that'll do now for what I have planned
You giggled again and patted my hand

You removed the cage, with the key You had hid
I smiled with relief for what You just did
You saw me and said that I better not cum
Until You said, to do so would be very dumb

You told me that You needed to get wet
So You straddled my face, wet You did get
You had one orgasm, then two then three
Paying no attention to little old horny me

I was leaking so much as You got up You noticed
As You looked I got harder, then I got dissed
For You walked away, went over to the closet
Took out the ball, with this You said You'll make a deposit

You attached the dildo, as my eyes got wide
And said out loud You would enjoy this ride
You still hadn't touched me, below my waist
But You stuck a finger inside You and let me taste

You were so wet, the toy slid right in
Then You took out the vibe, and said "I win"
Oh You moaned and You rocked on that ball some more
Had six more orgasms, shook Your body to the core

You asked if I liked what You were doing so far
"Oh Yes" I replied, You are raising the bar
Are you ready to cum now? You ask as a tease
Yes I am my Lady!, if You so please

You smirk as You rub me with Your hand just right
And tell me not yet, You're not done on this night
You blindfold my eyes so I just can't see
But I can hear as You play, and a moan escapes thee

Your driving me crazy as You pause to touch
Make me strain to reach You, I love You so much
You orgasm again, I don't know how
But I hear as You finish, what to do now?

I hear You sigh as You relax by my side
Barely touching my privates, til I almost cried
Longing for Your touch, to make me feel good
Now You'd let me finish I knew that You would

Not so fast You say, I like You this way
And You rise from the bed from where You did lay
Leave the room and me still tied in the dark
With the blindfold still on, You're right on the mark

I could feel the leakage on my heaving belly
God I want You and need You, whoa nelly!
You're gone for a time, what You're doing, don't know
You finally come back, and say that's the show

No cumming for you today my dear sweet pet
Though I'm quite satisfied and still damn wet
Here you can taste me one last time
Before I cool you off, my pump you'll prime

So I lick and I suck and sure do savor
Your wetness, and juices, I Love the flavor
As You cum one more time You put ice to my balls
And shrink them to softness, till the next time She calls

You lock him up tight before You untie my hands
And tell me not this time, that's how it stands
Maybe tomorrow I'll let you, but don't count on it
Satisify Me first, and so it is writ

Then I woke up, so hard in my cage
Realized a dream, was the only stage
It was not real, I was saddened to see
But I know in my heart I do so Love thee!

No comments: