Monday, November 28, 2005

Relieve the pressure?


If I may be so bold, would it be too much to ask
if you could my Darling, take upon You a task
to relieve me of the pressure that is growing
in my balls and prostate, where no seeds are a sowing

You can do this in any way that You choose
milk me, or orgasm, either is great news
To milk me would be one option for You
Just push a vibe up my ass, and pull it out too

Push and pull on it for fifteen minutes or so
watch as the jism out of my penis does flow
Or if You prefer to unlock and open the cage
to set me free to touch and for you to guage

How hard I may get, I'm sure you know
I'll play with myself and put on a show
For your enjoyment, just let me know when
I can finish with a flourish, a spurt of my semen

Or best yet from my perspective would be if You would
take me in Your soft hands, man, that would be good!
Squeeze me and rub me up and down my length
And sap me of all my energy and strength

I know I have no place asking You to relieve
me of the pressure building nor do I believe
You don't deserve to be serviced first
to satisfy Your urges, and quench Your thirst

No comments: