Monday, November 14, 2005

Passing in the Night

Life's unfair sometimes, just don't understand
And when such things happen, it sure ain't grand
You're coming back to town, seeing our home light
When I have to take off, we're passing in the night

Barely got to see eachother, isn't it a shame
Each dedicated to our work, no-one is to blame
I'll miss You my Darling, even in a fight
We're two ships just passing in the night

I'd love nothing better than to make up and hold
You in my arms so tight if I could be so bold
That is what I wish for, hope with all my might
If only we weren't just passing in the night

I'm sorry it must be this way, that I won't be there
For I do love You darling, yes I sure do care
I'd give anything to catch You, hold You in my sight
Alas that can't be right now as we're passing in the night

They say the heart grows fonder whenever we're apart
I guess we'll see, if You too miss me even when I fart?
I hope that proves true as we deal with this plight
I love and miss You darling as we pass through the night.

No comments: