Sunday, November 20, 2005

Glorious!

Saturday night, it sure was glorious
I was thinking, I do want more of this!
Massaging Your feet, I hope I did right
Before I covered them up for the night

I would like to do that every day
Just put them up, I’ll do as You say
Rub them with cream, til my hands they ache
As long as You feel good, my heart You’ll take

Besides, it gives me the most beautiful view
Between Your thighs, more than just a few
The longer I rub, the more I can see
The object d’ art, of my Queen Lady

When You allowed me to kiss from knees to thighs
Then up on higher, oh Your taste, it glorifies
Your juice, it’s so sweet, it tastes like nectar
As I licked and I probed Your clitoral sector

But most satisfying to me, was the shudder and shake
And the moans, and as You came, and started a lake
A pool of Your sweetness, like manna from above
It’s all about You, the Lady that I love

And to be told that I’d better not cum
Made we want You more, and then some
That is the way it should be all the time
With a lock on my privates, that’s no crime

As a matter of fact, it’s the preferred way to go
As I pleasure You, just right, from head to toe
As You came again, twenty-one at last count
My longing for You was just beginning to mount

You see I can’t get enough of You my Queen
My desire for You, has never been seen
By anyone else on this place we call earth
There’s no other who comes close to Your worth

My dream come true, would be for You to want more
Of the same each night, that’s what I’m here for
For Your pleasure, not mine, I should be bilked
And will be content, to be no more than milked

As you did so adroitly, the last two times
Not allowing me to cum, as my desire climbs
You’re driving me crazy, as You extend the days
For not letting me finish, I’ll do what ever You says

Though I hope You will let me finish one day soon
And thereafter, more than once in a blue moon
And when I’m allowed to, I’m sure I will scream
At the pleasure I’ll feel, oh what a dream!

As each day passes, with no orgasm for me
My desire for You, it grows, oh can’t You see?
How much power You wield, take it to the height
That You wish to my dear, each and every night!

No comments: