Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bestest week of my Life

This has been the bestest week of my life!
I just love to pamper my sexy Wife
Massaging Her feet, and rubbing Her toes
With the cream She provides, it clears up Her woes

It makes Her feel better, turns Her feet so soft
It raises my spirits, sends my soul aloft
Makes Her feel I love Her, want to do right
Oh how I hope it continues, each and every night!

But the best part by far, has been what comes after
It makes me so giddy, fills my heart with laughter!
I get to kiss Her down low, and put my head under the cover
It’s my favorite pastime, to display just how much I Love Her!

It gets better, I stay locked under key
Unable to cum as She controls me
It such a turn on for me, as She’s the One
Whose pleasure is important, it’s so much fun!

To be teased by her fingers, and unable to cum
As the cage remains on, it makes me so numb
It peaks my desire for my Wife, so darn pretty
To let me cum, it seems it would be a pity

But I do so look forward to the time and the place
When She allows it to happen, put a smile on my face
As I experience the joy that will come when
I cum for the first time, she lets me out of my pen

I love to make Her feel as good as can be
Each night I would love to bring her ecstasy
In the form of an orgasm, not just one but a few
The more the better, it’s what I most desire to do!

I just love to taste Her juice and Her essence
I can’t get enough, and want ALL the nights hence
To follow the same path and the same theme
As this week’s nights, with orgasms and cream!

No comments: