Friday, November 18, 2005

Amazing!...Thank YOU

What you did last night was totally amazing!
Milked me dry, without an “O”, today I am praising!
It felt weird, to feel you push my fluid to the top
And out of me, where I thought it never would stop

I wanted so bad to feel the pleasure, feel the pump
As I reach the height of excitement that makes me jump
But all I felt, was an ooze of wetness, pushed out of me
By Your hand massaging me down there so skillfully

No climax for me, that is true, but what a turn on!
To feel You empty me while the cage I still don
As You delayed my feeling of what I long for
It drives me wild, and makes me want You more!

The pleasure was more mental than physical last night
It felt real good, but didn’t approach the level and height
You’ve made me reach with Your touch in the past
When allowed to finish when I shot and I splashed

Despite feeling so sick and so ill today
I want You so much, what can I say?
I want Your body right next to mine
For when it is, I feel mighty fine

I can’t explain how it makes me want more
I just know that it does, right down to my core
I didn’t experience, the release of my sex-drive
That normally comes when I finish, I’ll still strive

To have You and hold You, in my arms as I hope
You will allow me to come, say “yes”, and not “nope”
I don’t know if that was Your aim, and that was my cue
If it was, then it worked, and I must say Thank You!

No comments: