Friday, November 25, 2005

Under Your control...


It has been quite awhile since You allowed me to cum
And I wonder about the future, but You keep mum
Not giving me a clue, as to where or when
You'll allow my next orgasm, for which I do yen

I know I have been milked twice since the last
but let me tell You the time does go fast
my desire to please You, it just gets higher
As my level of horniness - situation dire!

In the meantime, I couldn't ask for more
As You allow me to provide orgasms galore
To You Beautiful Lady, after rubbing Your feet
Just love it when You allow me to turn up Your heat!

Oh how I dream and picture the ways
You let me finish while under Your gaze
You knowing that You control if I may
And doing so only, if You so say

You've kept me locked up now for many a night
A reminder to me, and such a nice sight
The cage with the master, You hold the key
It is better than I ever dreamed it would be!

I Love the feeling being under Your control
Such a Beautiful Lady, it was my goal
It's surpassed all of my expectations
Let's me feel all these great new sensations

I wouldn't trade it for anything on this earth
It's better than all I've encountered since birth
There's nothing quite like it, I hadn't a clue
It would be so good, then again it's for You!

So again I was wondering, as I'm under Your spell
If You would endeavor to consider, and to tell
me what your plans are, with regard to my plight
The suspense it is rising, and to me does excite!

No comments: