Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Fantasmic!


Last night was fantasmic, You are a Goddess!
And i'm sure You know it, no need to be modest
You played me like a fiddle, kept me on the verge
of orgasm for so long before my seed You did purge

First You milked me, and pushed it out with a finger
and i thought that was the end, 'til You did linger
and kept rubbing and massaging til I came with a spurt
It was not suprising to me, how my penis stayed pert

Throughout the session, as Your hands did their magic
i never wanted it to end, to do so would be tragic
to feel like that, i'll look forward to the next time
and hope You'll allow me that same mountain to climb

You made me wait weeks before You allowed that feeling
of orgasm for me, to the point i was squealing
for relief of the build-up, that was forming in me
But You knew what You were doing, and did let me see

How you control my sex, the power is Yours
my desire for You, and my love for You soars
with each passing day that You keep me locked
and order me to rub You feet as You mocked

And put off and delayed permission to get a hard-on
with the cage surrounding my penis, with the guard on
from my Queen, that is You, with every right
to do as You please with me every night!

Oh i'm in heaven, or still asleep in a dream
please don't wake me, as it surely does seem
after last night, it was worth every minute i wait!
it was Fantasmic, Sublime, Stupendous, and Great!

No comments: