Friday, January 06, 2006

Your touch


Your touch so special, it makes me moan
as You tease and torment, my cock so prone
and my thighs and body, no matter where
You touch i tingle, as my body lays bare
open to You to do as You please
oh i just love it, when You tease

Your touch is amazing, massaging my prostate
as it did last night, as You opened the gate
to milk me as You, kept me locked up tight
and my fluids pushed out, God what a sight
as my thighs they got wet, made quite a mess
but i enjoyed it so much, i must confess

Your touch is electric, and makes me hard
You pinch my nipples, and set the standard
by which no other, can hope to attain
for i'm all Yours to use, as i try to explain
through these poems that i write, of my devotion
to You, my Goddess, with great emotion

Your touch i look forward to every day
whether lying in bed, or not, either way
we could be passing, on the stairs
when You reach out and grope for my wares
to give me a squeeze, of my locked up balls
or a pinch on my butt, as we walk down the halls

Your touch is a sign, of Your love for me
that i cherish and want most frequently
as i dream about it, each day in my mind
and hope You'll decide to tie up and bind
my body tonight, so You'll have access
to Your throne if You want, as my Goddess

No comments: