Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back where i belong...


i awoke this morning, eager to please
and follow directions, hoping You'll tease
me as i locked, the cage on tight
as You demanded, late last night
i take comfort, in playing Your song
being locked up tight, where i belong

i missed the sight, of the lock down there
which is plain to see, when i am bare
or when i sit down, to take a pee
as i know You, hold the only key
to open the master, i love that feeling
not knowing what cards, You will be dealing

i love it so much, You in control
of my orgasms, which You can dole
out as You please, or can choose to milk me
as often as You want, or infrequently
the choice is Yours, and Yours alone
as my Goddess, You alone set the tone

I would rather not have it any other way
i've learned to love, to do what You say
and hope i've improved, as i service Your needs
to bloom and flower, from Your planted seeds
of control over me, to which i submit
my whole body and soul, to You as You see fit

Now i can't masturbate, in the shower
not while locked up, and under Your power
Your dominance over me, is now complete
with the cage in place, i worship Your feet
and any part of the body You desire
as my love for You burns as hot as fire!

It's where i should be, i feel in my heart
the role i should play, i welcome the part
subservient to You and Your visions
of what i should do, and Your decisions
to feel so good, it cannnot be wrong
i love to be back, where i belong

No comments: