Thursday, January 12, 2006

Longing for...


With You out of town, my thoughts seem to turn
to You quite often, as the fire does burn
in my heart and soul, my desires for You
grow in abundance, for the Woman who
has the touch of Midas, turns things to gold
as i sit here wishing for, and longing to hold

i picture in my mind, You in Your glory
as i work here all day, or reading a story
to our son so cute, who misses You too
my mind's on You, no matter what i do
as i long for that time, where once again
i can kiss You and show, what a lover can

Your body so gorgeous, dominates my thought
especially dressed up in lingerie i've bought
for You on occasion, many times in the past
and hope You'd wear them, and make them last
all night long, while You taunt and tease
and i long to touch You, and hope to please

oh how i hope, You'll allow me to provide
pleasure for You, and make sure i abide
by Your demands by which You express desire
to control my actions, to light Your own fire
and bring orgasms galore, Your body to shake
as i long to feel them, and Your juice to intake

No comments: