Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Long time cumming!


Oh it was glorious! Oh what a climax!
it blew me away, Ma'am that's the facts
while inside You no less, quite the surprise
couldn't awaken our son, had to stifle my cries
the feelings i felt, were really quite numbing
made more wondrous cuz, it was a long time cumming

You postponed it for awhile, quite a long time
using milking techniques, keeping me prime
while locked up tight, You used the cage
to keep me from spurting, You sure are sage
To the beat of Your own drum, You keep drumming
to keep me on edge, and a long time from cumming!

Then last night after letting me pleasure
You for nine orgasms, each i did treasure
as i licked up the juice, that exploded from You
i worshipped Your pussy, yes that is true
You ordered me then to clean out my plumbing
while inside of You, it was a long time cumming!

oh a better place, there is not on earth
then to be inside You, as You envelop my girth
of my cock that is hard, as i beg for orgasm
for You to allow me to feel that now rare spasm
as i entered with a rhythm, that had me humming
and to my suprise, You said "yes" to my cumming!

No comments: