Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Missing You again


I hate when You're gone, or me for that matter
but this time it's You, and my world is asplatter
is that a word?, i don't know for sure
but You get my point, it's so hard to endure
the nights without You, for i love it when
i get to hold You, i'm missing You again

i just feel so much better, my mind is at peace
when You are beside me, it gives me a new lease
on life that's the feeling, i get to enjoy
when we're together, and i'm not being coy
or buttering You up, in the hopes that You can
reward me when You get back, i'm missing You again

i can't masturbate, because You left me locked
as i dream of Your body, so my balls are stocked
with cum that'll stay, where it is for now
but if i can in the meantime, please You somehow
just let me know, i'll do it, right now and then
report it to You, i'm missing You again

No comments: