Friday, January 13, 2006

So glad You're back!


i may not have shown it, with the pain i feel
but i'm so happy to see You, at Your feet i kneel
My Goddess has returned!, her beauty revealed
to my very own eyes, my heartbreak is healed!
for while She was gone, it was so hard to hack
my heart was missing a piece, so glad You're back!

The bed empty before, while You were gone
had You there last night, for Your will to be done
i just know i slept better, with You right there
to reach over and touch, and the smell of Your hair
my heart broken before, it healed the crack
while You were missing, so glad You're back!

i eagerly await, the feel of Your touch
i've waited so long!, i love it so much
my balls they are filled, up to the brim
and hope You release, the pent up jism
in the near future, for You have the knack
can't be done while You're gone, so glad You're back!

No comments: