Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Dream on


i had another dream, You were mad as a cat
for something i did, some of this, some of that
You told me i'm to be punished like never before
to make You feel better, and even the score
You reminded me You're royal, up on a pedestal
and the punishment this time will be radical!

You instructed me to strip down to my bare bottom
as You searched in the drawer, before exclaiming "I got 'em"
as You pulled out the whip, and the leather paddle too
a smile creeped into Your eyes, "Wait'll you see what i do"
told me to bend over, as i displayed my full moon
and You started to whip, telling me i'm a buffoon

How dare you not listen, to my demands to the letter
and follow instructions, well this'll make it better
as You switched back and forth, tween the paddle and whip
to make my ass bright red, man You did let it rip!
you worked up a sweat, as You continued to swing
let out Your frustrations, and made that paddle sing

When You were done, as You caught Your breath
i love You forever, and will be there til death
You told me to lay down, with my ass upright
and You grabbed each arm, and bound them tight
with the cuffs You had gotten from the foot of the bed
"it's not over, not yet", is what You then said

You lubed up my ass, with oil so thorough
and said that You'll ride me, like i'm a burro
but before You go there, a butt plug was inserted
the largest we had, couldn't be averted
for You'd tied my legs up, as well as my arms
spread eagled for You, it set off the alarms

Then You blindfolded me too, as i sat in the dark
"now stay there", You said, as You did embark
on a trip down the stairs, where You went i don't know
but i was there for an hour or more, just for show
as You wielded Your power, to show me the light
and make me obey, each day and night

You returned much later, still hopping mad
and said "this will teach you not to be bad"
as i heard You rustling, and slamming the doors
to the closets we have, mostly they're Yours
You climbed on the bed, kneeling at my rear-end
pulled the butt plug out, then the dildo You did send

Into my ass, You set quite the pace
surely You must be in some sort of a race
i heard You moaning, as You rammed into me
must've felt good, but i just couldn't see
i could picture in my mind, the beautiful face
of my Lady as She, used my thighs as a brace

My cum You pushed out, with the dildo that day
and milked me but good, as You made me pay
for transgressions of acts, where i did not abide
by Your demands for me, You had quite a ride
When You had felt, You'd emptied my prostate
You halted Your attack, then made me wait

As You left the room again, after turning me over
and tying me up tight, You took a moment to hover
over my body with Yours, before You made me lick
Your pussy so sweet, and i noticed it was slick
with juices already, i could tell You were turned on
by Your actions today, with the dildo You did don

You left the room again, left me alone
to ponder my actions, while lying so prone
i could hear You rustle, down in the kitchen
and knew right then, i had to stop my bitchin'
and allow You to do, as You alone saw fit
and as a reminder to me, just look where i sit

After Your lunch, i suppose anyway
You returned to the room, i heard You sashay
You climbed onto the bed, where You did straddle
my face between Your knees, used as a saddle
told me to lick Your puss, still leaking juice
and i gladly complied, hoped to be set loose

but You had other ideas, as You attached the gag
with the dildo on the end, and my hopes they did sag
You told me i'd not earned the right to play
with Your pussy so wet, oh no not today
but You'd ride me oh yes, both dildo and cock
and You turned around, to look at the clock

For an hour at least, You'd use my two poles
to fill You up inside, yes, they'd play their roles
You used two condoms on my cock to ensure
no pleasure i'd feel, and would stay hard and pure
for You to enjoy being filled to the brim
as You did what You wanted, just on a whim

So You rode me while using, various vibes
on Your clit as You liked, and used diatribes
to enlighten me to, Your new world orders
and later found out, used two camcorders
to tape the session, where i had agreed
to worship You, my Lady, it became my creed

You told me You'd publish, on the internet
For all to see, the punishment i get
for not obeying, and catering to You
as instructed by my Queen, and my love grew
for my Goddess, that's You, the only One
Who matters to me, second to none

You had orgasms, to Your heart's content
before You finished with me, and told me You meant
every word You had said, during this session
and i have to admit, it is my confession
from this day on, i promise to behave
and would truly adore, being Your love slave!

No comments: