Saturday, January 07, 2006

Use the plug?


On those nights when You don't feel like playing
and we just get in bed and are laying
side by side, nowhere I'd rather be
as i hope that You'll let me see
Your body naked, which i love to hug
maybe You'll let me use the butt plug?

Aneros it's called, and it feels so good
as it massages my prostate, if You could
find it in Your heart, to say yes
i would love You more, not less
to Your touch, it doesn't compare
but it feels good, when i lay there bare

And if You should decide to allow
me to explore Your body, i would vow
to make You feel great, as i turned up the heat
as the plug massages, me in my seat
as it moves around, i feel the push and the tug
and the pleasure is nice, from the butt plug

As i service Your needs, and bring You to moan
i'd appreciate You throwing me this bone
of allowing me pleasure, with no work on Your part
unless You decided, that You wanted to start
and explore with Your fingers, as i start to chug
and my breath it gets shorter, from the butt plug

1 comment:

Buttpluglover said...

Outstanding poem!