Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tease me...please!


i wish You'd follow the path of the contract
where You said You'd abide, and made the pact
to remind each day of Your will and power
to make me do things You want, even cower
under Your thumb, and remind through a tease
that i can't cum, unless You want it...to please

It's all up to You, but You need to remind
me each day of Your controlling my mind
and my cock that's Yours, to do what You may
and i shall do it, no matter what You say
i need You to use the power You possess
and if and when You do, i'd call it a success

But You neglect to remind me at all
it feels like to me, Your desire did fall
off the cliff, down into the rocky abyss
and that's one thing i surely do miss
how You used to express and to tease
the control that You used to use to please

No comments: