Monday, January 02, 2006

At Your request


















i want You to use the power that You own
in Your voice, You can show it, with a strong tone
make me wait on You, Your every beck and call
i'll kneel at Your feet and kiss them at the mall
i'll do what You want and i'll do my very best
i'll do it all day, if You want, at Your request

i'll shout it out loud, i want all to know why
that i'm Yours to do with anything You'll try
nothing is out of bounds for You to ask
i'll do it wherever, and whatever the task
so go ahead and ask me, please be my guest
test me and see how far i'll go at Your request

There's nothing out there, that i won't do
to satisfy Your urges, try something new
that You've never asked before, not in this life
You're a Goddess to me and not just my wife
take me to the limit, and give me a test
and i'm sure that i'll pass it at Your request

No comments: