Monday, January 09, 2006

Lost loving...


i can't shake the feeling, that You've lost it for me
as it continues, it very deeply saddens me
to have these feelings, of not being desired
i imagine it feels just like being fired
from the job, but it is much worse
as my heart breaks...what a curse

This has been going on for years on end
we've discussed it, but You just won't bend
tell me it's not true, but Your actions say yes
i just wish You would tell me, and not make me guess
You've lost the loving, that we had so sweet
that was full of desire, and turned up the heat

i want nothing more, than to please You each day
without You, i'm dying, what else can i say?
each day gets me depressed, as my thoughts turn
to You, and i hope, i can again make the fires burn
tell me what can i do, anything at all?
to make You want me again, it's Your call

i'm sure that we'll argue, about this here poem
and You'll deny it again, until we get home
then things will get worse before they get better
and You'll allow me to kiss You, until You get wetter
for a time before it goes right back where we are
to the lost loving i feel, where we've traveled so far

i adore You and worship, the ground You trod
and Your feet, and butt, Your entire bod
i can't help that i want You, to want me to
do nothing but please You, it's nothing new
all i ask is for You to lay back and enjoy
as i pleasure Your body, with my tongue and a toy

No comments: