Monday, December 22, 2008

Remembering the smacks...


Each time that my thoughts, turn to the other night
when you blindfolded me, and Your paddle took flight
and i felt the real sting, on my bare exposed rear
well let me tell You, it's become abundantly clear
the memory of the feelings, both inside and out
makes blood rush to my cock, of that there's no doubt...

It gets me all hard...and makes me hope and pray
that You'll tie my ass up, and do again it each day
make my ass feel the burn, and my ears hear the smack
You proved the other night, You sure have the knack
and the power within You, flowing within Your veins
the situation You controlled, You took hold of the reins

Feeling your fingers explore, oh that was so nice
a good way to start out, it added some spice
and then using the butt plug, that was good too
caused me to leak some, on the sheets out of view
then fucking me with the dildo, that took the cake
it caused quite the puddle, maybe even a lake

And then to be surprised, with that first hard slap
and to feel the sting that came, with the second whap!
it was heaven on earth...and a dream come true
i kept praying for more, and the paddle it flew
for another two smacks, harder the the first
and i longed to feel more, to satisfy my thirst...

The scars left behind, well there aren't any
and i hope for more...not just a few, but many
more nights just like this, and feeling that burn
ratchet up the heat, and taking one more turn
blindfolded and tied, in the dark and unaware
unable to see or move, as my two cheeks do flare...

Thanks for the memory

No comments: