Monday, December 29, 2008

Bowl for control


As we set up the Wii, You said "how about a bet?"
i said "sure, why not?...when i win what do i get?"
You chuckled and said..."I'll be your sex-slave...
and do whatever you want...whatever you crave...
But if you should lose...then the reverse would be true
and you must heed, whatever I tell you to do"

it didn't take but a sec, for me to put out my hand
said i'd take that bet, and then i deadpanned
"Well get ready my Sweet, to get on Your knees
to worship Your master, and do as i please..."
The first fram went well, as i threw my first strike
and with a spare for Yourself, was good for my psyche...

We were neck and neck, as we went to frame eight
when i threw a split, and i then cursed my fate
You closed out the game, hitting five strikes in a row
leaving me in the dust, giving my ego a big blow...
You wasted no time, as You told me to strip
and told me to run off, and bring You Your whip...

i stripped off my clothes, and ran down the hall
returned in a jiffy, and before You stood tall...
You said, "Get on Your knees and kiss my feet
and present Me my paddle, make it toot sweet"
i got on my knees, and then bowed my head
followed Your commands...did what You said...

"That's a good slave, now go to our room
and put on the collar, and return with the broom..."
i did as i was told, then as my next task...
get You a glass of wine, in glory You bask...
"Sweep the whole floor, and then wash the dishes
whilst I think of next, what your Queen She wishes..."

When done with my chores, due for inspection
dishes left drying, i felt the first connection
of the paddle and my ass, one for each left there
there were six in all, not including the silverware
four more of those, so a grand total of ten
swats on my bare ass, right there and then...

Told to bend over the table, told to count out loud
and right on my ass, those ten swats were plowed...
Grabbing me by my cock, and pulling me along
"We need more adornments, this is all wrong..."
made me put on the cuffs, both on ankles and wrists
triple cock ring, spreader bar, and for even more twists...

Another bar to collar, and then to the cuffs in back
and the leash to my cock ring, tied with no slack
You laid down on the bed, and slid off Your pants
and told me to lick You, and make Your hips dance
i struggled over to the bed, and managed to kneel
and as i leaned forward to lick, couldn't help but feel...

The leash pull on my balls, stretching them so tight
yet i must lick Your pussy, such was my plight...
the pain of the paddle, or the pain in my balls
i should've made more, of the bowling pin falls
but i reached out my neck, and stuck out my tongue
and after just a few minutes, my praises were sung...

By my Queen as She came, "MMM I want some more!"
so i kept up my licking, oh my balls they were so sore...
She had four more, before rising from the bed
saying She need a cock, and Her pussy to be wed
She told me to get on my back, and then She applied
the dildo gag to my mouth, and She went for a ride...

And so it went on...for the rest of the night
thirty plus orgasms for Her, as was her right
i got fucked up the ass, and whipped a few times
She played me like a fiddle, i paid for my crimes
yet i loved every minute, and would still sell my soul
for another night just like it, as we bowl for control!

No comments: