Friday, December 12, 2008

Dark whispers


Snug in our bed, it was early in the morn
yet still hours before, the day's sun'd be born
i was awoken startled, by pressure from behind
a butt plug inserted...it had started to grind
up against my prostate, oh what a surprise!
and a moan escaped me, as i opened mine eyes

A whisper in the dark, told me roll on my back
and mine arms were binded, without any slack
a blindfold then added, heard the light switch
then another dark whisper, with no change in pitch
telling me to spread my legs, as wide as i could
then they were tied too, to the bedframe wood

Dark whispers in my ears, made it quite clear
i was a slave to Your passion, and the time was near
to satisfy mine own Queen, powerless to resist
felt the breath on mine ear, before my lips were kissed
then felt my nipples being pinched...then the squeeze
of clamps being applied, before another warm breeze...

of dark whispers in my ears, saying She's almost done
preparing me for the work, until the rise of the sun
the butt plug was replaced, with a big dildo greased
stretching my sphincter to its limits, when She then ceased
by pushing it all the way in, and now my bowels were all full
gave my balls a tight squeeze, and the nipple clamps a pull

A dark whisper in my ear, told me i'd better get ready
as She straddled my face, and She held my head steady
and whispered to me, that Her pussy was all wet
and She wanted to cum, and then Her lower lips met
my tongue as it searched, and prodded and was stuck
deep into Her pussy, as She got a tongue fuck

And She pulled on the chain, which would cause me to moan
and she appeared to like that, as mine own tongue did hone
in on Her clitoris, which was all swollen and wet
with Her own juices, and my ears were then met
with a wondrous moan, as my Queen She came
the first of many i hoped, as She played Her game

Dark whispers in my ear, about my big strong arms
being useless to me now, succumbing to Her charms
She then packed my cock, surrounding it with ice
and when she finally removed it, it sure did feel nice
then she put on the cock rings, and the sperm stopper
and i thought as a Queen, there's no one to top Her

Then She turned around then, with Her ass in my face
Her cheeks spread wide, my tongue finding its place
licking Her black hole, and dark whispers they came
telling me to lick Her ass, oh how i loved this game!
She was playing with my cock, pulling and squeezing
but She wouldn't let me cum, just kept up the teasing

Whilst i was still licking Her ass, She then started to play
with Her own hot sweet pussy, as Her hips they sashay
a slight moan leaves her lips, as She is getting so close
to cumming once again, Her second orgasmic dose
with my tongue in Her ass, She let out quite a cry
of passion that i heard, and then a great big sigh...

of contentment as She turned, and then once again
i felt the breath of my Lover, say that She needed ten
dark whispers told me, that it would soon be light
and time would run out, with the end of the night
so i had just better hurry, and get Her last eight
else i would have to pay, it would be my fate...

Ten lashes on the butt, for each O She was short
before the dawn of the day, so be a good sport
dark whispers they told me, better get to work
the sun was on the rise, and i'd better not shirk
so my tongue got to work, then She had one more
before whispering times up, and my ass would be sore!

Some seventy lashes, to be laid on my bare butt!
with the leather paddle, the case was open and shut
She bent me over the footboard, my ass was exposed
and She whispered to count them, i assumed and supposed
they would be just light taps, but to my surprise
She laid hard into my ass, as my cock again did rise

By the time She's hit ten, well each cheek was burning
and i felt in mine own heart, it's what i've been yearning
by the time She'd reached twenty, my cheeks were all red
i was loving every minute, then i opened up and said...
"Oh my Queen i adore You, for making my dreams come true"
a dark whisper in mine ear..."We'll see when I'm through"

No comments: