Monday, December 22, 2008

The butt plug and g-string


Getting ready for work, just got out of the shower
the door opened you entered, You up at this hour?
got right down to business, You told me to bend over
with my hands on the toilet, at my rear You did hover
You greased up a butt plug, into my ass it was slid
and then told me all day, in my ass it would be hid...

Then you pulled from the pocket, of the robe You wore
a pair of my pink panties, and before opening the door
told me to wear these as well, cuz the effect of the g-string
would be to hold it in place, and much pleasure would bring
to my Queen by Her knowing, as a reminder to Her slave
that the butt plug and g-string, would tell him to behave...

All through the day, as he sat there at work
and maybe a few times, would jiggle and jerk
and rub up against the prostate, causing a leak
he'd return home that night, meeker than meek
and ready to serve, and looking to please
the Lady of his dreams, down on his knees

So he wore them all day, butt plug and g-string
and several times that day, his phone would ring
and the question was asked, "Is it in place?"
and the reply always was, "Yes Ma'am, with grace"
and with a snicker You're gone, "Just keep it there."
and i wouldn't remove it...i just wouldn't dare

The pink panties so tight, in place the butt plug
he g-string it served, to keep it all snug
and each time that i moved, it found it's own groove
and rubbed on his prostate, and just goes to prove
that my Queen She controlled, from so far away
She needn't be present, to have some fun and play...

he was under Her spell, and She had him quite hooked
and if he didn't obey, well his goose was just cooked
all through the day, as he moved to and fro
it would hit the right spot, to make my cock grow
and i'd think of my Lady, and with great anticipation
couldn't wait for the night, and to feel the sensation...

By the time i reached home, my panties were stained
were soaked with my cum, as the plug it had drained
and milked me but good, as You saw upon inspection
and had a good laugh, and then after some reflection
decided to leave it in place, until we climbed into bed
at the end of the night, where i was then led...

through a series of demands, to satisfy my Queen
She came many times...some games in between
nipple clamps and CBT, oh she had Her fun
and paddling my ass, several times on each bun
and with this fantasy, Her praises i would sing
what She made me do with, that butt plug and g-string

No comments: