Monday, December 15, 2008

Big, Bigger, Biggest


Bent over at the waist, with lube in Your hand
You squeezed the bottle, a dollop did then land
between my cheeks, as You began to explore
my tight asshole also known, as my back door
a finger slid inside, and i felt it wiggle around
then slide in and out, i made nary a sound...

After several minutes, i felt the finger pop out
only to be replaced by a plug, there was no doubt
it was quite a big plug, at least two of your finger
You didn't waste much time, no You didn't linger
pushed it all the way in, told me to hold it right there
and not let it slip out, that i'd better not dare...

You'd lubed it up good, and i could feel it slip
so i crunched my cheeks, and i got a good grip
stopped it from sliding, keeping it in place
my sphincter was twitching, i stood there with grace
it was rubbing my prostate, a cum drop was starting
to form on the tip of my cock, my peehole was parting...

You made me stay that way, holding the plug in
for quite a couple of whiles, 'fore Your hand dug in...
and removed that plug, but didn't waste any time
replacing it with one bigger, my anxiety did climb
but to my own surprise, it went in so easy
You'd lubed it up good, so nice and greasy

My cock was now dripping, all sorts of cum
dripping down my hard shaft, from the cock in my bum
i was told to hold still, and with a flick of a switch
the vibrations started, and i saw my cock twitch
using your own hand, You started fucking my butt
pushing the dildo in and out, thought i'd bust a nut...

After ten or so minutes, You said i was ready...
and returned with a strap-on, told me hold steady
it was the biggest i'd ever seen, it was long and thick
and You wasted no time, before You began to stick
it between my two cheeks, and then a slight thrust
and i felt it enter me, and i swore i would bust...

You pushed it in real slowly, my asshole did resist
the head was so thick, it stretched the hole it kissed
and then it went inside, and up against my prostate
pushed out a stream of cum, and opened the gate
milking me but good, as You thrust Your hips ahead
more and more of the cock, into my ass was fed...
You whispered in my ear, asking how it felt to be fucked
with a huge fat cock, maybe next time to be sucked
and that You were learning, to love all the power
and controlling Your man, You were beginning to flower
And told me when You were done, making my ass sore
to have my tongue ready, to give You twenty O's or more

When Your hips hit my ass, i had taken it all
that big fat long dildo, You'd bought at the strip mall
The biggest i'd ever seen, and then You started to pull
it right out of my ass, and then in to make me feel full
You worked up a rhythm, and were fucking me real good
right up mine own ass, right where i then stood

You worked up a sweat, and then i heard a loud scream
as You came from the pounding, it had made You cream
the cum from the milking, that laid there on the bed
You told me to lick it, and i did what You said
Then you pulled it out finally, positioned me with grace
laid me down on my back...and then sat on my face

No comments: