Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tease to please


i was tied to the bed, Your head on my shoulder
i was blind to the light, as i wore a blindfolder
Your hand rubbed my cock, with a light touch
making it twitch often, You never did clutch
my cock in Your hand, just were using one finger
driving my crazy, as it never did linger...

In one spot too long, but focused on the crown
my cock was leaking, as You moved it on down
Your finger on my balls, with a touch so light
wondered if i'd imagined it, and with all of my might
i wanted to cum, and reach the point of climax
for i was so damn close, yes those were the facts...

You were giggling and laughing, and i heard Your voice
whisper right into my ear, that it was only Your choice
whether to allow me to cum, and to shoot my big load
that filled up my balls, and to go down that road
but i'd have to wait, oh for a couple of hours
cuz You planned on teasing, and using Your powers

i endured this torture, as You continued to play
with my cock and my mind, with the words You did say
for an hour or two, maybe more who could tell?
on the edge of cumming, You teased me so well...
how would this end?...this grand ultimate tease...
only You know that...as You tease to please...

Yourself.

No comments: