Monday, March 31, 2008

Look at My bum...


i was brushing my teeth, getting ready for bed
You opened the door, as i stood there naked
You moved in between, me and the sink
and shook your ass, and You gave me a wink
and told me to take You, hard from behind
You needed to be fucked, would i be so kind...

i put down my toothbrush, as Your legs were spread
and my cock found Your pussy, i did as You said
and started moving my hips, god You were so wet!
You told me "Go harder!...go faster!...my pet"
You let out a moan, and said "that feels so good!"
"But don't you dare cum boy!, hold it you should!"

i said "You're so hot, and i'm getting real close"
You told me to stop then, You need more of a dose
told me to strap on, the big fat dildo in the toy box
and to fuck You with that, before i shoot my own rocks
but i'd better hurry, and give Your pussy it's fill
so i rushed right to it, and You wanted it still

i was pumping away, and You were smiling
"Make Me cum slave, there's no points for styling...
just fuck me harder, with that big fat cock...
and when I do cum slave, then I'll take stock
and consider whether, to allow you to cum
in my sweet hot pussy, whilst you look at my bum!"

"Then maybe you can lick it, and clean it all up
as it drips from My pussy, on your cum you can sup
and make Me cum once again, as I sit there with grace
and you can look at My bum boy, as I sit on your face."
"And you'll only be done, when your Goddess does decide
because you're here for My pleasure, that can't be denied."

No comments: