Thursday, April 03, 2008

Stretched pair


You put on the ball stretcher, and then through the d-ring
You attached the leather leash, and from there You did bring
the leash to the foot of teh bed, and tied it down there
and then told me to kneel down, and stretch out my pair
by moving my body up, up closer toward the head
and then You cuffed my arms, and clipped then to the bed...

You reached underneath me, and squeezed my stretched sac
and i let out a little whimper, as Your finger stroked my crack
Then You positioned Yourself right there in front of my face
with Your legs spread open, You told me to then place
my tongue on Your sweet pussy, and to use it to lick
my Queen to an orgasm, already it was wet and slick...

But You were just out of reach, even with my nice long tongue
because holding me back was the leash, to which my balls were strung
You laughed and said "c'mon boy...you need to obey your Queen
so stretch those balls some more now, as far as I've ever seen!"
So i move my knees just a little bit, and i got oh so close
and reached out with my tongue, and just barely got a dose...

Of the juices from Your pussy, as i realized then and there
that i'd need to move up again, oh my Queen wasn't playing fair!
As the initial pain subsided, i found i'd wanted it more
i moved my knees once again, as my tongue it touched Her core
i think it tasted sweeter, because of the pain that i endured
and knowing that i'd earned it, with Her pussy i'd been lured

No comments: