Thursday, April 03, 2008

A submissive man


i make decisions all day, telling people what to do
it's constant and it's tiring, with all the orders i spew
telling this one to do this, and that one to do that
by the time i get home, i don't want the boss' hat
to wear upon my head, i just want to submit
my whole body and mind, and suck on Your sweet clit!

To me You're beautiful, and most everyone else agrees
it's obvious just by looking at You, listen to me please!
it's so true my Queen, why is it so hard to believe?
i mean what i say, with no tricks hidden up my sleeeve
My fantasies are alive, and they'll never go away
to hear Your demands, and control me each day...

I desire to feel, the power of Your whip
causing me some pain, giving me some lip
chastising Your slave, that i so want to be
providing You with pleasure, as per Your decree
i need to be submissive, i need to leave behind
the power i wield at work, that is my daily grind

i love to feel so helpless, at the mercy of my Queen
when She ties me to the bed, acts both stern and mean
tells me how to please Her, puts Her pleasure first
it's for those times that i yearn, for those times i thirst
takes me to my fantasy land, and deepens my own love
for You my Darling Queen, look down on me from above...

Like when You're sitting on my face, spreading out Your thighs
with me tied spread eagle to the bed, and a blindfold on my eyes
and the only thing that i can hear, are the moans of Your passion
nothing in this earth quite beats it, 'cept maybe a butt lashin'
better yet to have both, administered with brute force
making me submit to You, with my Goddess as the source
i long to hear my Goddess taunt me, tell me that She owns
my body and my soul are Hers, in Her sternest tones
to tell me as She's fucking me, that my cock is Her's
to do with as She pleases, the power within Her stirs
onto feats of pleasure never known, as She seeks to find
that sexual gratification, for which She's always pined

or to have my ass fucked by You, leaving little doubt
that You alone own my body, the strap-on showing clout
all these things make me happy, as You bring me to a place
far away from the work i do, with the power and the grace
that i respectfully request You use, as often as You can
to allow me to escape my job, and be a submissive man

No comments: