Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Public foot rub surprise


i was told we were going, to the mall to shop
to pick up a few things, new boots and a top
for You as a gift, from Your obedient slave
told me to open the car door, with a simple wave
as You sat in the seat, i couldn't help but glance
at the beauty of Your legs, it made my cock dance...

You were wearing a miniskirt, showing Your skin
of Your legs to Your thighs, made my head spin
so damn sexy, and so hot...it sure turned me on
i started the car, and then we were gone
my eyes they were plastered, checking You out
to say i was turned on, there just was no doubt...

well we got to the mall, and were walking the floor
You knew where You were heading, entered a store
picked up some boots, and said to get You Your size
so You could try them on, and You had a surprise
You sat in the chair there, with Your legs crossed
told me to go get Your boots, and not to get lost...

i came back with the box, You pointed to Your shoes
You told me to massage Your feet, they had the blues
they were sore and achy, from walking all around
as i knelt before You, i was shocked at what i found
You were wearing no panties, so plain to my eye
was the prettiest pussy, i thought i would die!

i started rubbing Your right foot...could only stare
i think i was drooling, this just wasn't fair!
such a tease that i couldn't, get a taste of the sweet
pussy right before me, as i rubbed Your two feet
i looked up into Your eyes, and was met with a wink
my mind was a jumble, didn't know what to think...

i had a raging hard-on, but i kept up the foot rub
thanked my lucky stars above, that i was Your sub
You spread Your legs wider, oh my god what a view
could see the pink of Your pussy, and some wetness too!
it was a turn on for You!...oh i just couldn't wait
to bury my tongue in there, i heard You then state...

"Try the boots on for size, let's see if they fit
and then let's get out of here, one more store to hit..."
i paid for the boots, my mind still focused on what i saw
i just couldn't believe it, seeing Your pussy in the raw
out here in public, oh the things my Queen does
to create thrills in my life, and make my heart buzz!

No comments: