Monday, January 12, 2009

Installed hardware


You made it quite clear, my job for the day
was to install some hardware, for it to stay
in the ceiling in our bedroom, by the window
just like the ones in our bed...the ones i know
that i had placed hidden, in back of the headboard
these would be exposed, for my wrists to be moored...

You said You could hang, some plants for some sun
when they weren't in use, and You having some fun
with cuffs on my wrists, and me unable to move
when attached to the eybolts, whatever You behoove
is available to Your whim, the limit is the sky
for hours on end, as time passes by...

So i got out my tools, and found the wood beams
and installed the hardware, my mind dancing dreams
hoping against hope, that You would decide to test
how they would hold up, if asked i'd have confessed
that the night of the day, that they were installed
they'd get their first use, i'd hear their name called...

Then You came in looked up, with a frown on Your face
and told me two's not enough, and that i must place
at least one more, should be placed right in the middle
and what that was for, well to me it was a riddle
but i did as You instructed, installed another up there
and now there were three, instead of just the pair

i was so happy to hear..."Let's see how they work..."
i attached cuffs to eyebolts, and gave them a jerk
they held strong and tight, it seemed i was secure
then when You paddled my ass, it proved it for sure...
taken by surprise, i had moved my own two feet
and had jumped in the air, as You punished my seat...

and the eyebolts they held, supported my own weight
all two hundred or so pounds, in my current state
with arm muscles straining, my feet hit the ground
then You inspected my body, as You walked around
told me i'd need to add two more, that You wanted to see
to the ceiling so that You, could turn it up another degree...

One for each ankle...added to the one for my "third leg"
meaning my cock, so You could hear me beg
as You tortured and teased, You could attach a rope
and You wondered if i, with that could cope...
a string tied to my balls, and stretched to the max
yes You'd like to be able, to stretch out my sacs

And with my legs in the air, suspended in the air
You could have Your own way, and do it with flair
Your hands spread my cheeks, Your fingers probed
were inserted in my asshole, exposed and unrobed
Then using the glass wand, with big knob on the end
proceeded to milk me...my jism You did send...

out of my cock, and onto the wooden floor
gathered in a puddle, til there was no more
You said "there's your dessert, for you to lick
after I'm all done with You, playin with Your prick
You put some panties on me, said You'd be right back
and returned in a few minutes, with an ice pack...

dropped them inside my panties, damn that was cold!
Then You went to our toy chest, reached in and took hold
of a big dildo and a vibe, and then laid out on the bed
and began to use them, between Your legs that were spread
as i looked on helpless, as You came with a scream
You opened Your eyes...and said "Oh that was supreme!"

My cock was all shriveled up, little as could be
the ice pack was working, to a great degree
You returned with the cock cage, slipped it right on
then locked me up tight...then You were back upon
the bed with the toys, and Your hands masturbating
the dildo going in and out, and the birdie vibrating...

For over an hour i watched, and counted sixteen
orgasms for my Queen, such a beautiful scene
my hard cock it pained me, constrained by the cage
but it mattered not, as You turned the page
You let my arms down, told me to lick up my cum
and as i bent over the puddle, You punished my bum...

No comments: